- Nha Trang to Mui Ne
- How to get from Nha Trang to Da Lat
- How to Get From Cam Ranh Airport To Nha Trang City?
Mui Ne is a town and cape located 180 kilometers east of Ho Chi Minh City. It is a beautiful beach with many high-ranked coastal resorts, which can easily satisfy any travelers. Mui Ne attracts not only international but also domestic travelers with its gorgeous beach and many interesting activities such as kite and wind surfing.
Mui Ne Beach ( Source; Internet)
Therefore, to solve this problem, Dichungtaxi will give you the lastest information about “How to get from Nha Trang to Mui Ne ”.
Nha Trang to Mui Ne : 219 km
You might consider going from Nha Trang to Mui Ne by Taxi, instead of Open Bus or train. The ride by taxi takes 3 to 4 hours, depending on the road condition, and will cost $70-100 US-Dollars, depending on your ability to bargain.
Here are the taxi information:
Nha Trang Taxi:
- Taxi Mai Linh : (058) 38 38 38 38
- Taxi Asia: (058) 35 35 35 35
- Taxi VinaSun: (058) 8 27 27 27
Da Lat taxi:
In addition, if you do not want to negotiate on motor or taxi fare, you can book in advance a taxi from the webiste of Dichungtaxi. More and more passengers attend, cheaper and cheaper the price is.
|Private car (taxi)|
To book directly a taxi from Dichungtaxi, you can click here.
If you need any support from Dichung team, feel free to contact us via email email@example.com
or our English Support line (+84) 936 070 416 from Monday to Sunday 8a.m. to 9p.m
Information about Vehicles:
– Sedan or Vios : 3 people & 3 luggages + handbags
– SUV or Innova: 5 people & 5 luggages + handbags
– Minivan : 12 people & 16 luggages + handbags
DichungTaxi Intercity Transfer Nha Trang to Da Lat includes:
[ENG] English Driver (Beginner level)
15 Minutes waiting time at pick-up
VAT & Service charge Included
Speeping Bus from Nha Trang to Mui Ne
As suggested by many experienced tourists, taking a bus is a perfect choice for budged travelers since they can get good services with reasonable prices. Moreover, with the flexible departure schedules as well as short travel time, it is very convenient and easy for tourists to travel to Mui Ne. Some tourist buses operating on this route go directly to Phanh Thiet or Mui Ne such as Hahn Cafe, The Sinh Tourist, Phuong Trang coach companies. Here are more details about the bus departure and arrival time of The Sinh Tourist Bus:
- travel by bus to Phan Thiet or Mui Ne takes about 4-5 hours
- bus ticket price is about VND 160 000 – 300 000 ($8-12)
- departure time: 8:00am, 20:00pm Arrival time: 12:15pm, 1:00am
Here are some reliable Bus Station:
Mai Linh bus
- Add: 20A Nguyen Thien Thuat street, Nha Trang city
- Tel: (08) 58-6255.888
- Website: www.mailinhexpress.vn
- Departure time: 8h30am and 3h00 pm daily
Phuong Trang bus
- Add: 5 Le Thanh Ton street, Nha Trang city
- Tel: (08) 58-3524.315
- Website: www.futabuslines.com.vn
- Departure time: 08h:00, 10h00, 14h00 daily
The Sinh Tourist Bus (Source: Internet)
Cause there is no direct train from Nha Trang to Mui Ne so you need to take the train from Nha Trang to Muong Man, then take a private taxi to Mui Ne. The estimated time from Nha Trang to Muong Man is nearly 4 hours with the cost about $ 5-14. Keep in mind that a ride all the way to Mui Ne costs up to +400,000VND from the train station.
The train offers a great view of the countryside and avoids the endless honking of horns and seemingly erratic driving. The dining car sells food and beverages, including hot soup, and is a comfortable ‘hang out’.
>>> If you’ve read this far, DichungTaxi hopes that you have found useful information for your arrival at . With package rates only from 2,000,000 VND <<<
Founded in 2013, DichungTaxi is an online booking service across Vietnam.
We provide three types of transport service:
1) A private car or taxi
2) A shared taxi
3) Half-day and one day tours by car
In 2017, DichungTaxi is available in 20 Airports & 40 cities across all Vietnam